Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Past Moments

Star like blinking on intermittent rolling amongst the white beer like suds. Black and brown soft fluff descending into blue and green only to emerge slick and hard darker than before but hopefully satiated or it’s back up to try once more.

Hot pre-glass abrasion on skin softer now from years of sedentary grownup world fantasies then the once daring and carefree movement that once occupied my every thought.

Was this what pooky showed me, what I expected from years of inpatient quiescence?

The smell of black filled anticipation and the shiny metal ownership of my good time to come weighs me down so and moves me constantly backwards with the steady rhythm of forward motion into a familiar place I’ve never been before.

Thoughts of dread bringing smiles to my face wishing I was magic so I could occupy the same space and time of that distant day when leaving my most precious creation to the acrimony there in the depths of my soul.

I was once told that pain is just fear leaving my body; if that is true then this psychotic agony of my despair must be fueling the inferno of my nightly sojourns into the sublime world I seem to have inherited from that “other” me that never ever wanted to come here.


Color me transparent and DO NOT go outside of the lines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home