Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Big Bang

Are we responsible for the “Big Bang” that started the Universe?

By us, I don’t necessarily mean Humans but the intelligent species that eventually evolved from every Big Bang.

As you know scientists believe that the Universe started from the smallest matter in the Universe which created the Big Bang which everything in the Universe including life came from.

Although it has taken billions of years to get here as it may have done the last time and all the times before that, we are once again on the brink of just such an event.

Scientist continue to build larger and larger ’Super Colliders’ in hopes of finding yet smaller and smaller sub atomic particles Ironically enough, scientists have called what they believe to be the smallest particle in the universe “The God Particle”

Scientist believe that if they can just build a large enough Collider and fire atoms fast enough and get them to collide hard enough that eventually the God Particle will be released by such an explosion. I think they are correct, just as every intelligent species before us was correct in this assumption. I believe that as life grows in each new Universe and evolves they eventually discover the same things in their quest for answers to life and the Universe and ultimately find the God Particle which when it is produced, once again creates the Big Bang simultaneously destroying the current Universe and everything in it and instantly creating the new one, starting the whole process over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home