Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Time Travel - Think on this babies.

How do we know we are living in current times? That may sound like a dumb question but think about it.
If there were time travel, how do we know we are current or just living in the past? There could be an entire future that has passed on without us and living up ahead somewhere.
Say What?
Okay, okay let me break it down for you baby’s.
Whenever you see a movie about people in the future going back into the past, the people in the past who see them all freak out because they didn’t know there were people in the future coming back. You know? They are like us, thinking there it, thinking there time is the right time. But really, how would we know?
There are probably assholes in the future flying around in my flying car that I was promised back in the 60’s.
Some smartass brainiacs have said that going back in time may be possible because it has already happened however they say going into the future is not possible because it hasn’t happened yet. But, how do they know? All the brainiacs in our past that thought that would all freak out if we went back in time and told them they were full of shit.
There is no way to ever find out if you are in the past unless someone from the future comes back and tells you.
These scientists crack me up, they all have multicolored ball point pens shoved up their asses!
So where is the current leading edge time? What does it look like and feel like?
Maybe we just go back to the future when we die and when we want to go back into time we pick a spot and then get re-born into that time. Whoa far out yes?
Okay baby’s, try to wrap your heads around that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home