Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Done

Today I was really stressed out about many things at work and in my personal life. I was driving myself insane with problems that while I may have created can absolutley do nothing about them now.
Well when I got home tonight I walked through the door took my sons hats and coats off the hooks in the entryway and took them upstairs to his old room and closed the door.
It's done!
If I put them back it will be me putting them back and not him.
I didn't think about it and I am not thinking about it now, only that I did it, but not how I feel about it.
I'm going to drink tonight and I will think about it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home