Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Growing!

Growing!

As a child we are filled with hope and wonder. Always looking forward to tomorrow and what adventures it might bring.
As a teenager we are filled with confidence and energy to get on with our lives, always looking forward to tomorrow and what adventures it might bring.
As young adults we are filled with challenges and eager to meet them, always looking forward to tomorrow and what adventures it might bring.
As middle aged adults we are filled with fantasies of a well deserved retirement and always looking forward to tomorrow and what adventures it might bring.
After retirement as senior citizens we are filled with wisdom and the hope that those adventures we have been looking forward to all of our lives might now happen.
What if they don’t?
What the fuck has it all been for?
Where the hell is my flying car?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home