Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

FATE!

FATE!
I once thought as many people do that there were such things as coincidences. I used to say as many people do when someone was killed in the weirdest way, man, what a coincidence. What are the odds of someone sitting in their living room watching the Price is Right and having a chunk of “Blue Ice” frozen airplane piss fall from a passing airliner crash through the roof and hit the son of a bitch in his pointy head!

Well I no longer say such things because I no longer believe that those things are coincidental.
I believe that each one of us has a way and a date and time that we are going to eat the big tamale and fate will make it happen one way or the other. The book of life may have said that Joe Schmuck will die on such and such a date and time by blunt force trauma to the head. Maybe the book of life will even spell out how it should happen. For example, Joe Schmuck will get into a car accident on the way to work on this particular morning and sustain head injuries that will in fact kill him.
However, even though fate is in charge of the main facts and details of a person’s life it doesn’t get involved with every single facet. You know the whole free will argument.
This being the case, on that particular morning Joe Schmuck called in sick so he could stay home and watch the Price is Right. Well even though the whole car accident thing was foiled the main action could never be, thus the Blue Ice dealio!

What may seem like coincident and weird goings on, is merely fate stepping in to do what fate does, settle matters once and for all.

Now does this mean you can throw caution to the wind and do whatever you want without fear.
Yes, go for it!
After-all the way you die is way you are supposed to die so however that is and whenever that is you can rest assured that it is fate and therefore meant to be and there is absolutely nothing any of us can do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home