Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

FINNALY SOME GOOD NEWS!

FINNALY SOME GOOD NEWS!

EXCELLENT! Tom Daschle is out! YES!

The ONLY thing wrong with the above statement, the recent news; is that Tom took himself out of the running instead of being told he was a fucking liar and wasn’t qualified to do the job.

I would ask what the hell is wrong with our “leaders” but, I know the answer. They are all corrupt lying assholes that care about nothing and no one except themselves.

What about Timothy Geithner? You ask? Well, that proves the above statement.

There really is only two explanations for these two gentlemen NOT paying their taxes.

They are liars!
They are stupid.

Okay, so who do you want in charge of our government, liars or idiots?

These are very prestigious high level and high paying positions that many people would like to be considered for and many people are qualified for.

But the old cronies in Washington DC protect their own. They would rather install lying cheating assholes in high levels of our government than to ask too many questions because every fucking one of them is guilty of the exact same shit!

Revolution in this country is long overdue. Every politician in Washington DC and in most other State and Cities in this country need to be publicly humiliated tarred and feathered and then sent to Afghanistan and left to fend for themselves without hope of ever returning to this country that they have all dishonored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home