Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Monday, October 24, 2005

KARMA?

Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have everything while others seem to have nothing? Okay sure some people work hard and others don’t but hey that’s part of the inequity.
Yes I know that within a certain discipline those that work harder than others tend to have more than others but wait, what about those that dig trenches for a living compared to those idiots in Hollywood that make millions for play acting. The professional athletes that make millions for playing a game! What about Katie Currick or god forbid Martha Stewart?
There are children movie stars that have at 10 years old more than most of us will ever have!
Why? Seriously, why?
How about bringing it down a few levels to where most of us reside, every day America. Why do some of us with more education and more experience and more common sense wind up working for people who have none of that? If you ask those “boss’s” they’ll say it’s because I’ve been around for a long time and just know stuff! Bullshit! They don’t know stuff! In reality they do not have any answers and that is what I’m asking here, why oh why is there such an inequity in the world?
I think sometimes that the inequity is more a result of Karma than anything else. But, before you get excited I don’t mean you reap the result of your last life’s actions, no I mean that over many lifetimes people get everything. Perhaps we all get a chance to be everything. That would certainly explain the inequity and although it may not make you feel better this time around if you’re a have not, it does give you something to look forward too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home