Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

HELLO!!

Can we please talk some more about Cheney shooting his friend!!!

WHO IN THE HELL CARES? WHY ARE ALL THESE ASSHOLE NEWS REPORTERS SPENDING ALL THEIR TIME AND WASTING ALL MY TIME REPORTING ON THIS ISSUE?

My only concern is that all these asshole reporters weren’t hunting with Cheney!

HELLO, there is still a war going on! HELLO, there are still terrorists running around! HELLO, there is still a young American woman being held hostage and threatened with death! HELLO, there is still famine and drought and AIDS in Africa!

Why oh why in the fuck are we giving a shit about who Cheney shot in a hunting accident? Why do we care how long it took to report it? WHO GIVES A DAMN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home