Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Friday, February 18, 2005

GOD IS A PUNK ASS BITCH!!

03:15 pm - GOOD QUESTION? WHY, GOD?
why have you done this to me
what have I ever done to you
are you so scared and weak
you have to bully us around
why can't you tell us you exist
what are you hiding
are you so afraid of our reaction
you can't show us the truth
why do you kill our children
what have we ever done to yours
are you so bored and tired
you don't acknowledge us
why do you allow other gods to exist
what are you thinking
are you imperfect afterall
you cannot do what you promise
why do you pretend to love us
what do you want are you evil
you lie
why do you play these silly games
what do you believe in
are you actually a child
you play with creation as if it were a toy
why do you lie, you're a liar
why do you kill, you're a killer
why do you ignore, you're mean
why do you hide, you're a child
why did you kill my son, you're a bastard!
Current Mood: numb

1 Comments:

Blogger Luamano said...

Perfect almost perfect

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home