Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Birds are Stupid!

Okay so if a mad cow eats grass and processes it and then it germinates and grows once more in the field, will we get mad grass? Oooh, what would that be like, “mad grass”?

Okay I know what you babies are thinking – mad grass wow let’s roll a fatty boom batty!
No that’s not what I’m thinking, but it’s not a bad thought.

I wrote this on Monday tried to post on Tuesday, got drunk on Wednesday, realized it didn’t post on Thursday and am posting now on Friday.

I seem to be babbling but it’s Monday and that is what I like to do on Mondays!
I also seem to write a lot of fragmented sentences, is that what they call artistic freedom?

You know the old excuse “that’s the way I write, as the artist that is my style”; it never worked in school either.

My life style has always been a bit daring if not really; really stupid at times and yet here I am still above ground.

Is it possible for others to pay for our sins? Don’t know but I hope not.

Doesn’t the south wind make ya just wanna kill people? Yea, me neither. (psych).

I would like to kill that Jack in the box bastard with the big head though! I actually thought I had in San Antonio back in the mid 70’s. Turned out just to be a metal facsimile.
Who would have thought that a cup of coffee would cost 4 bucks!!! I remember as a kid I used to hear projections of the future and they said things like hamburgers would cost $5 - $10 dollars!!! Damn, they were right.
It’s like Waylon said – The Worlds Gone Crazy Pavilion.

Does it really matter if you die from the Flu or Mad Cow disease? Think about it. As scary as that ole mad cow shit is, I bet it’s more fun than dying from stomach cramps!

Plus you get to eat all the steaks you want while you’re kicking the food bucket because hey once you got it, you got it!

What about all that other stuff made from cows – ice cream, cheese, and milk shakes! Eat up me hearty’s!!

I gotta tell ya, birds are really stupid.

I was driving down the road the other day and it was blowing and raining like hell and in the middle of the freeway were all these birds, grounded by the weather, standing in the middle of the freeway out in the open getting rained on! Now, you babies might ask; so what is so stupid about that?
Well they were standing out in the open in the middle of the freeway medium about ten feet from an overpass! That’s right ten more feet and they could have been warm and dry but did they, noooooo. Why? Cuz they’re STUPID!!

Okay this is the way it’s gonna work. Even though I am writing this today and talking about Monday’s I probably won’t post it until tomorrow so tomorrow when you read it you’ll know that I wrote it yesterday with the intention of posting it today which is really tomorrow right now.

It’s even more confusing now that it’s Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home