Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

End Game

I think more and more these days about some kind of end game. You know some way of adding some kind of meaning or maybe just enjoying life without having to work too hard at it.
My mind gravitates towards warm sweet Tahiti evenings lying on the beach looking at the world rushing past me.
The world has gotten so crazy and screwed up that if I could I would just check out of this bullshit society and live the rest of my time accepting no quarter and giving none in return.
There was a time when I longed for the business world, the boardrooms and the fast paced life of “Johnny Rocket” on his way up the ladder.
But now, I long for the quiet deck of a sail boat large enough to live on and cross the ocean but small enough to not attract any attention.
Give me cold beer, salsa and corn chips and a local watering hole with an assortment of crazy people warming the bar stools to talk to about nothing important and I’d be happy.
At least I would like to give it a try and find out.
Right now my life seems to be a puzzle with a few missing pieces and a couple that were made to fit where they don’t belong.
When I look at the picture of my life I’m not sure what I’m looking at, the picture just doesn’t make any sense to me.
It is definitely NOT the picture on the box that I thought I was getting all those years ago!
Oh well, I guess I better stop whining before you baby’s dial whine one one and call me a waaaaambulance!

Bye baby’s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home