Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Spirits

The gathering breeze hails forth a bright row of shiny penny’s falling from the ears of dolls.
Locks of strawberry blond curls blowing across eons of time spun wheat whose tiny dry leaves melt like soda flavored shoestrings into the walls of pure silk.
Stockings, a prize for those who remain vigilant and the others, the others that cannot drink from crystal chandeliers hung from strands of gossamer.
These are the dreams of soulful spirits that cannot make sense of right or wrong.
They wonder still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home