Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Wheel of Life

The wheel of life spins and future days are thrown out with abandon. You take your chance on the wheel and when your number comes up you see what you’ve won or lost as the ticker stops ticking and the wheel stops spinning and Cheshire cat stops grinning.

Only then do you realize that the wheel was probably not a good idea.

You think to yourself, “Hell it will take me three days to ride to the Muscle Shoals” then you look up to see an eagle flying over and you think, “Hell he’s already there”!

The best thing you can do with death is to ride off from it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home