Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

NIPPLES!

NIPPLES!

Why does God have nipples? Is it so all those God whores can suck on them? Is it so he can suckle all them God babies?
If man (Adam), was made in God’s image then maybe that’s why man has nipples. But really, if man is a divine creation and not that of nature why does man have nipples?
Since God created Adam and Eve to live forever in the Garden of Eden, why did Eve have nipples? Why did Adam and Eve have reproductive organs at all?
Okay so as it turned out Eve did need nipples after Adam found a good use for his pecker. But how did he know where to put it. Oh okay it must have been that wormy apple they ate. But still doesn’t Satan like the back door just as well?
By my calculation from day one Adam and Eve would have needed to spawn 4,110 young-uns per year and that would have had to continue forever to this very day in order to create a present day population of over 6 billion.
Now given an annual growth in most countries of 3% hitting that magic number is no problem at all but, in the early days it couldn’t be done. On top of that the infant mortality rate would have been extremely high throughout most of time especially in that part of the world we are talking about. These are just a few little factoids that prove to me that the bible is crap! But hey, you can always Be a Muslim and stick your head in the sand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home