Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Point of Entry

There is one place where everything is controlled from beginning to end. It is this place that must be the point of entry. It is also the most mysterious and possibly most misunderstood part of the human body.
This is of course the brain. It is this organ that houses the mind, persona, memory and I believe what is commonly referred to as the soul.

This point of entry that I speak of is rather like a doorway or maybe a compartment where our batteries are inserted. This doorway or compartment is then closed up after insertion of our soul and not to be opened again.

However, though we may not open it, at least from the outside some of us can and have accessed it or nearly so from the inside.

Our bodies do have a defense mechanism designed to keep us out however and it is quite effective. Whether designed this way or just a response to something that is inaccessible to us, it seems to trigger depression, real depression. What some would refer to as mental illness I refer to as a penalty for having ventured too close to something that is not ours to see. Were we to ever totally access this place we would either suddenly know the answers to life and everything in the Universe or we go insane. In either case the result is the same, we would be determined coo coo and locked away.

Depression, not to be confused with being sad but real depression is an illness so terrible and indescribably dark that unless you have ever felt it you cannot imagine it. It is a sickness that can only be described as evil. It is felt in the brain as well as in the body. It is death without dying but not just physical death but mental death as well only you continue to live through it. It is felt in the mind and worm screws itself down into your very essence down into places you didn’t know you had.

How is it that this occurs, how do you know where this compartment is so you may avoid it? You don’t. It isn’t a known place until you get too close to it and then it is felt not seen. But once you have felt it if you haven’t yet broke through the membrane or hatch or whatever you want to call it that separates it from the rest of you; you will know how you got there and know how to never go back. But if you were not quick enough to realize it before stopping short you would be lost. As many people are that now reside in insane asylums all over the world. They cannot be fixed nor can the doctors truly know what is wrong with them. Mainly because doctors think of it as an illness or a disease of sorts or maybe a degradation of mental processes and try to treat it as such.
But it isn’t an illness at all but rather a result. It is a penalty for trying to go some place we are not allowed to go.
So knowing this, how then can we treat it? I have no idea, maybe we can’t. That is not what I am trying to say here. This is merely to shine a light on something that has been in the dark since the beginning of humankind.

My personal experience with this is a nagging feeling that I needed to remember something. I kept having this feeling that there was something just out of reach of my memory or consciousness or something and I kept trying harder and harder to recall what it was. It was insidious it beckoned me to come closer and the closer I got to recalling what it was the clearer and more intriguing it became and then without warning, the illness set in quickly and severely. I was actually in a public place when it happened and I was forced to sit down on the ground and deal with it. The darkness came over me and hurt my mind and made me nauseas and weak. There was a feeling that I was about to die. The whole time this was going on I could still feel this memory calling to me to remember it and instinctively knew it was where my essence was and that it was forbidden to go there.
Instinctively I knew that it was this mental process I was going through that was causing the harm.
I immediately started to tell myself to let it go, to forget it and to quit trying to recall what it was that had been nagging me. As soon as I quit forcing this recall the pain and feeling of death subsided and left no permanent scars except the knowledge of what I am imparting here.
We are more than we appear to be but, it’s not of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home