Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Life sucks and then....well, you know.

Give me a break!!
No, really, give me a break. How many frickin lotto tickets must I buy before I win something?
Hello! If I win a million bucks after spending a million bucks on tickets somehow I don’t think I’ll be further ahead.
Come on! I’m tired of getting up every frickin morning and goin to work! Tired! Tired!! Tired!!!!!
Where the hell is my BOAT?
Did I tell you I want a boat? So I can drive it somewhere sunny and warm!
Being human sucks!!
It sucks, it sucks, it sucks!!
I want what I want and I want it NOW! Now I tell you, right fricken NOW!!!
I’m gonna hold my breath until I get it………………whew! Okay maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home