Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

TIME OUT OF MIND

There is a place where time has no meaning, where emotion is felt and released on the wind to be carried away or to just swirl about casting its spell on those that would receive it. Stumbling and falling into this moment on green carpet and blue glass holding up fast houses smooth and white.
The other residents of this place unaware of your presence and possibly life but still there to be washed by the spell.
This moment where time ceases and thoughts of anything else except the present there and then is the moment when souls are kindred and find each other once again after eons of moving through other lives and events the purpose of which is known only to souls in that place between this time and the next going back before life, before emotion, before thought, before us.
Going back to time out of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home