Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Mighty Bubba

Who’s the bad guy?

According to bible history and popular folklore Satan the Lord of Darkness is! Beelzebub the “Mighty Bubba”

Is he?

Let’s see now, does Satan lie, well maybe but he doesn’t lie about lying. When you think about who is the more honest it has to be Bubba.

The Mighty B doesn’t pull punches he is upfront in all things. He says I’m gonna try to deceive and tempt and basically make humans lives crazy and miserable. If he can he will lead you astray in a minute and be glad of it. But, he is upfront about his intentions.

Now about the “Host of Hosts”, what a lying dickwad that son of a bitch is. Nothing he says or is written in the bible ever happens or comes true. Nothing he has ever promised has actually happened.

When God says he is watching out for us while we are being raped and murdered, what the hell would happen to us if he weren’t protecting us?

If this fact alone doesn’t prove to believers that God does not exist! Then maybe they should pull their heads out of their asses and at least realize they are betting on the wrong fucking horse!

According to tales of the dark side, during the great angle wars the Big B tried to kick Gods ass but basically wasn’t allied good enough and couldn’t pull it off. He could’ve admitted he was wrong and swore allegiance to the G-man but instead told him he would rather live on Earth with humans then suck up to the king of lies!

So there you have it, is it real? No not hardly but, the stories if taken at face value just make believers look STUPID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home