Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Reality?

Reality you say? What is reality?

The metal fillings in your teeth came from the center of an exploding star billions of years ago!

The atom is so small it can’t be seen with the human eye but everything in the universe depends on it.

The most precious gemstone in the world comes from one of the cheapest substances in the world, which we just burn.

The color of anything you look at depends totally on the light hitting no matter what color it has been painted. Most of the colors in the light spectrum cannot be seen by humans.

We’re all born male but when delivered and the doctor spanks our ass to get us to breath, the dicks fall off the dumb ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home