Idle Thoughts

Daily musings and demented, psychotic ponderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I like music a lot, I played guitar most of my life and even was in a band once. I could spend hours playing music by myself or entertaining others. I was good, maybe even pretty good, but never REALLY good. I have 3 Fender Guitars that now have an inch of dust on them. I haven't touched them since March 25, 2001 and I never will again.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sands of Time

When the sands of time have all blown away and all that remains is the deeds of man.
Like bones bleached clean in the light of truth.
Humanity will stand in judgment.
On this day who will judge and who will be judged? Will only the deeds of man be considered or our misdeeds as well?
How can we be judged rightfully for anything done in a life we did not ask for, on one side of a bargain we did not negotiate prior to birth?
Or did we?
If we did negotiate our lives then the deal has been struck and price to be paid agreed upon before coming through the rye. In which case nothing we do or have done matters unless the contract be breached. Can the contract be breached? Who can breach it?

What of the other side, their negotiator? Who might that be? Lucifer?

Who then do we have representing our interests? Porky Pig?

If that be the case then:

Ahbadit, ahbadit, That’s all folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home